Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The hospice nurse came today and assessed mom. She figured out why mom has been sleepless and agitated these last couple of days. She fixed the problem and mom says she feels "much better". She has been relaxed and peaceful ever since. I am grateful for nurses who know what they are doing and experienced Aunts who offer their input on how to make mom more comfortable. I and probably Kanani and Dad are learning lots from this experience. Who knows maybe I'll become a nurse! Ha ha j/k! Mom has told me more than once "good luck. . .college" So now I need to figure out what she wants me to go to college for!

I can't thank-you all adequately for all your love and support. Your prayers are felt as it gives us strength and understanding. Thank-you!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to check on your mom. I check here everyday to see what is going on. We are praying for you guys. I hope you all are doing ok!

    ReplyDelete