Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting it strait!

I was at aerobics this morning and someone asked about mom. As I was explaining her radiation treatment in strengthening her bones Kanani said " did you know they are focusing on her stomach to shrink the tumor?" We had both talked with mom and dad the previous day at different times and came away with a different story! I called mom and she said the doctor asked where it hurt the most and she said her stomach area. Mom figures they are focusing on the ribs because those are the only bones around the stomach. I could be wrong please enlighten me!

So to get the story strait they are not doing radiation on her legs or trying to shrink her tumor by her stomach, but radiating her ribs to control the immense pain she has in her stomach.

So hence the disclaimer I put at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment